Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways and at Precision Den it is our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is unique. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a customer-focused business and technology perspective, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Precision Den Corp (PDC) is a minority owned small business that provides full-service technology consulting & solutions firm. PDC develops next generation passive and active land, sea, air content management & capture platform to solve and empower customers we service.
The Systems Engineer with VMware expertise will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, administration, and continuous improvement of the Developer Network in support of our federal customer. This is a broad role that will allow involvement in diverse technologies. You will manage remedy tickets and troubleshoot Windows servers such as Windows Server 2008-2016 as well as VMWare administration including Horizon.
- Close collaboration with the customer’s IT Service Center team that is responsible for user-centric support activities
- Interaction with multiple IT and business teams with a wide range of technical backgrounds
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- 2+ years of Systems Engineering experience to include:
- VMware Administration: VMWare 6 and 6.5, vSphere, vCenter, Horizon
- Scripting & automation experience with Power Shell
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Azure administration
- Experience with NetApp appliance a plus.
- Experience with SCCM appliance a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area