Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways and at Precision Den Corp (PDC) it is our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is unique. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a customer-focused business and technology perspective, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
PDC is a minority owned small business that provides full-service technology consulting & solutions firm. PDC develops next generation passive and active land, sea, air content management & capture platform to solve and empower customers we service.
PDC is seeking a metadata librarian and data curation analyst to support knowledge management programs for various data enhancement, update, and creation activities for customers and the PDC platform. Help us build the PDC data science platform working with taxonomy, ontology and machine learning.
- Create training models which work with PDC AI/ML platform
- Work with teams to evolve PDC AI/ML platform
- Must be a US Citizen
- Overall IT experience. (15 years +)
- Experience in data analysis, editing, curation, documentation, and visualization. (10 years +)
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and methods related to data curation, including running a data-set through the submission life-cycle. (10 years +)
- Demonstrated knowledge & ability to create & curate metadata & data cataloging tasks. (7 years +)
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science, Computer..
- Master degree in Skill in programming and scripting languages such as Python. (3 years+)
- Experience with taxonomy, ontology and machine learning.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area