Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways and at Precision Den it is our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is unique. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a customer-focused business and technology perspective, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Precision Den Corp (PDC) is a minority owned small business that provides full-service technology consulting & solutions firm. PDC develops next generation passive and active land, sea, air content management & capture platform to solve and empower customers we service.
In this Quality Assurance / Tester role you will: Test multiple projects to validate readiness for release; identify and manage defects in products. You will interface with Project Management and Development teams to cultivate a strong understanding of each project and testing objectives. You will support the design and development of test strategies to perform environment and system integration validation; test web services and other integrations; validate processes that ensure data quality; and test web applications to ensure they meet acceptance criteria.
The Tester will provide an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommend methods to optimize the organization’s process.
This is an opportunity to work with advanced technologies, forward-thinking leaders, and to become a part of a tightly-knit team of professionals that delivers mission-critical systems for the federal government. Opportunities include the use of test automation, robotic process automation, and other tools.
- Test execution in development, test, and production environments for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development life-cycle
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Leverage existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Participate in troubleshooting issues with relevant teams to achieve root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues, as appropriate
- Support production deployment of applications and perform "validation testing"
- Provide independent assessments of software development implementations against defined processes and recommendations
- Analyze user stories to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure test cases accurately capture functionality identified in user acceptance criteria
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- 3 or more years of experience in Web application testing
- 3 or more years of experience testing integrations, interfaces, and/or data validations such as testing the results of ETL and data warehouses or Business Intelligence applications
- Core knowledge of SQL and able to validate data stored in databases
- 3 or more years of experience in manual and automated testing to include
- Data analysis and rigorous testing to ensure high quality product including end-to-end testing
- Experience testing in both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Experience in programming
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area