Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways and at Precision Den it is our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is unique. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a customer-focused business and technology perspective, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Precision Den Corp (PDC) is a minority owned small business that provides full-service technology consulting & solutions firm. PDC develops next generation passive and active land, sea, air content management & capture platform to solve and empower customers we service.
The Network Engineer with VMware expertise will support PDC’s client, the Department of State Enterprise SharePoint Services Program, by performing tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and Local Area Network (LAN).
- Assist in the development and engineering of network infrastructure.
- Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory Domain Services. Knowledge of DNS, TCP, Sites & Services, Users and Computers. Understanding different FSMO roles.
- Working remedy tickets and troubleshooting Windows servers such as Windows Server 2008-2012 R2 and. Windows Server 2016
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- 3+ years Systems/Network Engineer experience
- 3+ years providing complex technical support to end users by investigating and resolving incidents reported in Remedy to include:
- Office 365 Administration
- Office 365 Security
- VMware Administration: Installation and configuration of VMWare, vSphere, vCenter, Horizon 7
- Installing and configuring ESX 6.5 and 6 Hosts
- System Center Operations Manager 2012 (SCOM).
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Assurance, Network Engineering, Information Security System Engineering) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years, experience in SharePoint, Microsoft Project and/or any other support software.
- 3+ years, scripting & automation experience; proficient in the use of VB Script, Power Shell or Perl scripting.
- SQL Server 2008, 2012, and 2104
- Experience with NetApp appliance a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area