Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways and at Precision Den it is our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is unique. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a customer-focused business and technology perspective, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Precision Den Corp (PDC) is a minority owned small business that provides full-service technology consulting & solutions firm. PDC develops next generation passive and active land, sea, air content management & capture platform to solve and empower customers we service.
The Deputy Program Manager (DPM) will work with forward-thinking leaders, as part of a tightly-knit team that, using advanced technologies, delivers mission-critical systems to our client at the Department of State. The DPM will focus on Agile Delivery and Dev Sec Ops integration, managing vital projects in support of global Department of State embassies, missions and posts.
You will be responsible for schedules, priorities, staffing, and budget in support of the size-able Department of State Information Resources Management, Systems Integration Office Program Team. You'll provide management consulting services to multiple government task managers and the government division chief.
- Oversee multiple project teams totaling over 40 staff (6 direct reports)
- Lead agile maturation across client teams
- Initiate and mature Dev Sec Ops across client teams
- Contribute to firm methodology and best practices for Agile and Dev Sec Ops
- Manage schedules, budgets and reporting
- Review and approve deliverables and reports
- Present project status to government clients
- Support Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) planning and reporting
- Perform organic business development within contract
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- 5+ years of IT Project management experience
- 3+ years of MS Project experience
- 5+ years of SDLC experience
- 2+ years of ITIL Foundations
- 1+ years of Change Management, Risk Management and Contract Management experience
- CSM AND/OR SAFe Agilist Certification
- 1+ years of SharePoint 2010 experience
- 1+ years of MSP IT experience
- PMP Certification
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area