Innovation, transformation, and leadership occur in many ways and at Precision Den it is our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is unique. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a customer-focused business and technology perspective, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Precision Den Corp (PDC) is a minority owned small business that provides full-service technology consulting & solutions firm. PDC develops next generation passive and active land, sea, air content management & capture platform to solve and empower customers we service.
In this Business Analyst role, you can expect to work independently and within the larger matrixed team, putting your analytical and creative thinking to use in finding innovative solutions to complex customer problems and using best practices to optimize and improve existing solutions utilized by the entire agency. You will work with stakeholders and the business owner to develop formal requirements, assist with project planning, ensure trace-ability and effective design, and deliver documentation.
Critical success factors for the Candidate Select include the ability to manage and meet customer expectations, prioritize workload and manage multiple work requests, as well as, organize and perform duties on-time and in a detail-oriented fashion. You will possess a good understanding of Agile principles and will have worked in Agile and waterfall environments. You will demonstrate the capacity to take the lead on projects and work in a complex, diversified application development environment.
- Elicit requirements through stakeholder facilitation sessions; requirements workshops; Use Case analysis and document analysis
- Use Agile techniques, help customer to groom Product Backlog Items, identify acceptance criteria
- Translate business strategies, customer expectations, and requirements into detailed narratives, specifications, flowcharts, business and process flow
- Assist with weekly reports, project log, tracking of milestones, updates to project schedules and other project management task
- Develop meeting agendas and facilitate meeting
- Prepare status and project reports for internal and external audience
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple work request
- Organize self and perform duties on-time and in a detail-oriented fashion
- Assist with defining risks, assumptions, and uncertainties as part of an overall risk assessment for new and existing system
- Participate, represent, guide and provide critical analysis expertise to the group and lead group discussions and collaborative effort to define and develop user-requirements
- Interim or Active Secret Level Clearance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Requirements Gathering and Management to include:
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience composing design specifications, reports and presentations for senior leadership
- Experience creating user guides, standard operating procedures or training documents
- Experience defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Experience supporting user acceptance and/or Quality Assurance (QA) testing
- Experience facilitating customer meetings
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with software documentation requirements for technology projects, including system design specification document, requirements trace-ability matrix, and use case diagrams
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with creating and supporting design documentation
- Hands-on experience using SQL
- Experience with problem resolution and solution design/development skills
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area